1. Turn on your extender.
2. Place your extender near your Wi-Fi switch.
3. Plug your extender into an electrical outlet.
4. Wait for the Power Prompted light green. If the Power Drove doesn’t light,
5. press the Power catch.
6. Connect a PC or cell phone to the extender utilizing a Wi-Fi or Ethernet association:
- Via Wi-Fi: – On your Wi-Fi-empowered PC or cell phone, open the Wi-Fi association chief and find and interface with the extender system called NETGEAR_EXT. At the point when your Wi-Fi-empowered PC or cell phone is associated with the extender, the Customer Drove lights strong white.
Ethernet: – Utilize an Ethernet link to interface the Ethernet port on the extender to an Ethernet port on your PC.
7. Launch an internet browser from a PC or cell phone and type the connection
8. Pursue the prompts to associate your extender to your current WiFi arrange.
9. Move your extender to another area that is somewhere between your switch and the territory with a poor Wi-Fi signal. The area must be inside the scope of your current Wi-Fi switch organized. The Connection Status Drove causes you to pick a spot where the extender-to-switch association is ideal.
10. If you get no association or a poor association, draw the extender nearer to your switch and attempt again until the Connection Status Drove lights white.
11. After you locate the best area for your extender, interface your customer gadgets to the all-encompassing Wi-Fi organize.
Note: Your Tri-band WI-Fi extender offers a committed 5 GHz backhaul association between your switch and extender. To get the best Wi-Fi execution from your extender, we prescribe that you sign in to your switch or passage and change the 5 GHz backhaul channel setting to a channel somewhere in the range of 100 and 140. Whenever upheld, this setting changes the backhaul association with a high-band association, improving throughput and system inclusion